Amazon . com People Technologies are searching for any vibrant and motivated Technical Program Manager that has experience of managing multiple programs inside a global atmosphere across multiple technology platforms. The candidate will result in managing programs/projects involving HR, Payroll and processes around the delivery of the technical product or system.
It necessitates the candidate to put together a task team, assign individual responsibilities, identify appropriate sources when needed, and develop schedules to make sure timely completing the work. The perfect candidate is really a creative, shown leader with superior analytical abilities. This chance requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. The candidate may have experience defining projects, collecting needs, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy additional features sets in addition to analyzing cost/benefits and communicating results through the organization.
Mix-functional technical expertise is needed with this position. The candidate must individually lead projects and deliver expert level solutions according to thorough analysis of economic needs, and work collaboratively over the organization to recognize possibilities for process enhancements. The candidate should manage to assessing the best balance of risk to allocate the best sources, remove bottlenecks, provide escalation management, balance the company needs versus technical constraints and encourage high risk behavior to maximise business benefit.
· Comprehend the ways to define, design, and deliver business software programs with different number of HR and Payroll applications.
· Collaborate with business stakeholders to build up product needs.
· Collaborate with technical and style teams to define and style the merchandise using the best customer experience.
· Drive the implementation and delivery of merchandise.
· Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and preferred outcomes to mix-functional project teams.
· Support and enhance existing products with thoughtful and measurable impact.
Resourse: https://amazon . com.jobs/en/jobs/